Josias Kele- Managing and Operational Director
Josias Kele, he studied his National Diploma in Safety Management at Vaal University of Technology (VUT), Btech in Safety Management at UNISA and he currently studying Master of Science in the Built Environment: Construction Health and Safety Management at NMMU. He has more than 11 years’ extensive experience in Construction, Manufacturing and Open cast mining as a SHEQ Specialist, he was specialising at Management system implementation, internal and supplier audit, behavioural safety programme implementation, facilitating OHS course, leading incident investigations, among others. Mr. Kele established Vaal Group of companies in 2012, and since then he took company to greater heights.
Strive to be preferred SHEQ Service Provider of choice in South Africa.
- To create value and facilitate change to all our stakeholders
- To create and maintain strong relationships with clients and continuously meet their needs
- To provide clients with effective, efficient and sustainable solutions
- Human capital
- Customer focus
- Effectiveness and efficiency
Partners & Accreditation
Some of our clients
- DENEL AERONAUTICS (Formally known as DENEL AVIATION)
- NDAKA Security Services
- Bokamoso Drilling
- Mabhodla Electrical Constructors
- Batalala Construction